Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year 2012!!!

Wow! Only one more day and 2012 is here. Excited??? Yes. Scared?? Yes..It seems like the older you get, the faster time goes... I'm excited for the New Year to come because I know that every New Year will be a great year.
I already said this, but I 'd like to say it again and thank you all for your wonderful continuing support and your love of my blog. I greatly appreciate it and I hope your support and love continue on into next year.
I wish you and your loved ones a new year full of love, peace, happiness, health, prosperity...and may your wishes come true!!!
Here is a flashback of some of my favorite places where I traveled throughout the past year. Hope you enjoy it. HAPPY 2012!! xo...Hanh :)
Amalfi Coast, Italy.
Mondello, a seaside town in Italy.
Waikiki Beach, US.
Paris, France.
New York, US.
Rome, Italy.
Venice, Italy.
Barcelona, Spain.
Pompeii, Italy.
Punta Mita, Mexico.
Deer Valley Mountain, US.
Lake Tahoe, US.
Corona del Mar beach, US.
La Valletta, Malta.
Monaco.
Florence, Italy.
Lake Saint Cassien, France.
Lake Maggiore, Italy.
Thank you everyone!!! See you next year!! xo....

PS: Don't forget to enter to win $150 Giveaway Gift-New Year Fashion Resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment