Saturday, November 5, 2011

Color Splash, Part 1: Hot Pink

I know I should polish my nails, but being the chef of the family and cooking almost everyday, nail polish is not practical for me :) Those gloves were purchased long ago at a local store in Paris. Hermes watch.
The pink in this look brought a spring feeling to me. I'm so glad that bright colors, a pop of color, color-blocking...is continuing big this fall/winter. Yet, it's really to brighten up a gray, depressing fall/winter sky and it surely brings more of a happy feeling to everyone. Pink is my favorite color. It was so hard to say NO to this hot pink McQueen clutch and the skull is so McQueen classic.

In this outfit, I like how the Zero+Maria Cornejo dress and Louis Vuitton pink scarf gives it an elegant-feminine look, while McQueen boots and unexpected pairing of the gloves brings out a strong side, and Nina Ricci sunglasses added a edginess.

Have a lovely weekend to you all!! xo...Hanh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment