Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Color Splash, Part 2: Vivid Orange

I'm obsessed with the color of this Celine bag. This strikingly vivid orange is so uplifting, yet. it's surely brightens the gray winter sky and brings us to a different level of energy-a strong feeling for this fall/winter season.

Balenciaga is always on my A list of my favorite designs. And this top....Its asymmetrical design, the sculpted neckline, the surprising shimmer gold underneath, its chic, edginess, bold, and so modern...made this top so different; simply drop dead gorgeous! I'm in love!
Wearing with NhaKhanh thumb hole black mesh top, Nina Ricci sunglasses.
These J Brand jeans are over 5 years old. Every time, I wear them and realize how much I love them! They're a great investment piece. I'm glad that they brought this design back and the jeans are being sold again at Barneys CO-OP.
I found this silver bracelet, designed by Audrey Savransky who has created AS29 line, at Colette store in Paris this summer. I was looking for a perfect designed dragon bracelet for years, and I was so happy to find it. If you look at its details and its proportions are just magnificent. I absolutely adore it! My dream! :)
Another way I paired these jeans with different fabulous tops in my old post in the past spring, click here, if you wish :-) It was definitely another one of my favorite outfits.

Thank you everyone for reading and have a lovely day! xo...Hanh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment