Friday, January 27, 2012

Anglican Mainstream supports Narth's new statement about the change of sexual orientation occurring on a continuum

NARTH believes that viewing sexual orientation change as occurring on a continuum, is a preferable therapeutic approach and more likely to create realistic expectancies among consumers of change-oriented intervention. With this in mind, NARTH remains committed to protecting the rights of clients with unwanted same-sex attractions to pursue change as well as the rights of clinicians to provide such psychological care.

Hi I'm George Rekers and my change is on a continuum...I oscillate between being a homophobic Baptist minister who advises NARTH and congress on the abomination of same-sex attraction, and gay playboy who rents young males from adult websites.

And I'm Cynthia Nixon and my sexuality is on a continuum but "I don�t pull out the bisexual word because nobody likes bisexuals. Everybody likes to dump on the bisexuals."

No comments:

Post a Comment