Thursday, January 19, 2012

Striking Blue

As I shared with you in the previous posts, the zipper sleeve top and the zipper hem skirt that I came up with an idea and designed them from a few yards of blue fabric leftover.
I'm so happy the skirt has become my favorite one -it is comfy, chic and yet very striking blue hue. So, I couldn't help myself to wear the skirt again for a night out. This time, I styled it with MMMargeila nude bodysuit, and this Rick Owens distressed leather jacket with zipper details gives a perfect compliment to the skirt. I intended to play with the diagonal angle of the zippers in this look and love it so much.
Again, thank you NhaKhanh, a Dallas designer, for doing the pattern and sewing to make my idea/design happen!
This Maison Martin Margiela nude bodysuit has a smooth texture and it's a great piece for layering. I love to wear it underneath an opened dress or an opened top when I don't want to expose too much skin.
Zipper detail at the hem of the skirt.
McQueen clutch, McQueen bracelet (similar here).
Shoes: Christian Louboutine Lady Daf.

Thank you everyone for reading and have a happy day ahead!!! xo...Hanh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment